The married life...

It has been a little over a month now since we got married. We are leaving in the basement of my (Jamie's) parents' house. We've decided to have Andy get his foot surgery that he really needs and during his recovery will be going back to school to finish his machining degree at the OWATC. He may even have a job lined up at an auto shop when he can walk and stand for a long period of time which would be nice! I'll continue working so that why Andy is recovering I can cover the bills...lucky me! Good news is that the hospital is writing off the surgery so we don't have to pay a cent which is HUGE. Thanks McKay Dee! :D

I'm still stressing out about everything though. We bought parts for Andy's car and I'm not sure his car is going to last much longer. It's not worth putting more money it so at this point we are just going to see what happens since we can't afford to buy a new car. Don't ever buy a Ford.

0 comments: