At work yesterday I waited on these two girls who were about 23-24 years old. They were actually another servers table but she asked me to take them because she knew one of the girls so I did. They were really nice and pretty easy to wait on. I gave them boxes and their check and the next thing I know they are running out. They dined-and-dashed! We called the cops and my co-worker gave them her name and I told them what happened.
This morning a detective met me at work and I looked up a photo line-up and had to pick out the girl. I did and that afternoon they found her and arrested her for theft. After that either her husband or the other girl's husband came in to pay their $20 bill which by then was too late! How stupid you gotta be?!
Stay In The Know With Google SMS
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment