Many things happening

Today was the first time I have called in sick to work. I was feeling pretty bad all week and yesterday at work it hit me. I barely made it home without getting sick. I slept pretty much all night and all day with a few moments of watching the World Cup.

Speaking of which...USA totally got screwed. That goal on the 86th minute should have counted especially since the ref couldn't give a reason why it didn't count. Then my team Germany loses! WHAT THE HECK! They kicked azz their first game and then lose? That's just wrong... My co-worker/friend have been doing $5 bets on the games and every time we end in a tie. There is our luck for ya!

Andy leaves for Kansas in a couple days for a week for his National Machining competition. I'm not sure what I'll do without him here. At least I'll have Ollie to sleep with. :D Good Luck Andyness!!

My BFF Lauren is getting married next weekend. I'm super happy for them both. They are the cutest couple and are great for each other. I'm pretty excited, except I'm not as tan as I need to be for the bridesmaid dress so here is to hoping for time to tan before then! I had Lauren's bridal shower at my house and it was pretty fun. Good food and people I haven't seen in forever!



My little angel, Ollie is 5 months. He started a new daycare this week. So far so good and we hope it stays that way.

We have a racoon running among our block. It is kinda scary. He only comes out at night and we have 2 outdoor cats and he had one of them cornered tonight. They are mean and it scares me to let my dog go out at night to pee in fear he'll get attacked. We've caught him multiple times on our deck and a couple times in our garage. We're going to trap the sucker and take him out in the wilderness. That way everyone is happy!

I'm hoping I can start studying more. I need to go take the accuplacer math test in order to start taking some classes required for medical school. I think it is stupid that I've already taken 1050 and yet if I don't pass this accuplacer I have to start all over which is BS. I've already signed up for chemistry and human anatomy. Woo hoo! I'm hoping I won't get too stressed out. Only time will tell....

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Man, something must have been in the air on the 18th, it seems like SO many people were sick that day!!
That'll be cool if Andy places in nationals, it'd look great on a resume. And I'm sure he'll be back before you know it and you'll wonder how you didn't have more time to finish stuff lol. That's what happened to me.
I can't believe Weber is making you prove you know math again, that's retarded, you just bearly graduated its not like it's been 10 years or something.
I'm glad you found that daycare, it sounded great! I'm sure Ollie will have so much fun there.
Good luck with the 'coon and have fun Saturday :)