We have been some serious sick people. Andy started off the year by getting strep which he got over pretty fast once he went to the doctor. Ollie followed with a cold that is still going. He has been very congested and coughing up mucus. Gross! Andy then went to the doctor for his stomach in which he found he has a colon problem that may require surgery later this year. For now though, he is on antibiotics. I got a stomach virus which prevented me from getting out of bed for two days. I missed work and school. I was given medicine on a Wednesday so I could stop having nausea and was told to come back if I didn't feel better. Following Monday I was back to the doctor because my ears hurt and my throat was killing me. She found I had an infection between my ear and throat. Therefore putting me on antibiotics. Well, as the days have gone my congestion, ear pain and sore throat have decreased while my lymph node has decided to swell. When I was younger I had to have one removed from my upper neck and now it is back.
Swollen lymph nodes can start because of an infection or virus or antibiotics so I'm definitely in the running for getting one since I've had all three. It hurts pretty bad though. It hurts to stretch or turn my neck to a certain degree. I'm giving it a little time to go down on it's own, but since it didn't when I was younger I don't have high hopes. I really don't want to go back to the doctor, but I might have to. I'm just hoping we are all going to be healthy again VERY soon.
Stay In The Know With Google SMS
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment