This past week I have 2 jobs interviews both of them with Intermountain Healthcare (IHC). First one is working in an OB/GYN office doing clerical stuff and whatnot. The second job is working with people who have seizures and monitoring them. I felt GREAT about the first job interview, but the second one was just okay. I would love to have the first job because it pays more, is in Ogden/Layton/N. Ogden and works with school. I have been sick to my stomach for almost a week because I've waited 2 years to get a job with IHC. I would love to get out of the food industry and work towards something that will help my life and career. I'm not going to lie, I'm probably going to cry if I don't get the first job and with my luck I'll get the second one just because I don't really want to do it, but will do it because I want to work for IHC. It's so hard not to get my hopes up about it though. I should be happy I finally got an interview, which I am, but I REALLY REALLY want a job.
I also went to the doctor about my knee. They took more x-rays and did this test to test my ACL (which is torn slightly) and looked at my MRI again. This time I got to look at it which was awesome. You could see the slight tear I have and how much fluid is in it. Fluid is the major concern which is why I'm going back in 2 months for a followup. He said I could continue running and playing soccer unless my knee swells or feels worse. I DID sign up for the Dirty Dash race in Sept so I hope everything stays intact and swelling goes down....
Only time will tell eh?
Stay In The Know With Google SMS
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment