This year is already not friendly. I was pretty busy to start off. Zack's birthday was the 8th of January and we celebrated the following weekend. I got us a hotel room so we could relax and not have to worry about everyone else. We went to dinner at Squatters and then to Club Habits. It was fun!
Oliver's birthday was on the 18th of January. We celebrated at Kangaroo Zoo with his friends and family. He had way too much fun!
I lost my job the following Monday for no reason. Yep, no reason. My boss didn't give me one and a couple days later when I talked to my manager he didn't know why. They even told unemployment that. I feel used and abused. Nuf said.
For Valentine's Day Zack and I went to Rodizio Grill and the movie Safe Haven. Zack gave me a gorgeous promise ring and a box of chocolates. I gave him a big bag of candy/food and a gift card for dinner one night. It was nice to have one good Valentine's Day in my life. Something always goes wrong every year and this year nothing bad happened.
Stay In The Know With Google SMS
10 years ago
2 comments:
Im glad your valentines was so good. Mine was kind of a wash cuz Trev thought the time of our reservation was the time we needed to leave....at least we didn't drive all the way out there befor he realized it. I need to see that ring he gave you!
Post a Comment