Summer

Lots of things happened in the past couple weeks. Andy went to compete in Kansas for the National Machining competition and placed 7th out of 70 which was freaking awesome! I'm so proud of him! My friend Lauren got married on the last Saturday of June and we are so excited for them. The wedding was fun and it turned out so well.












I'm glad to see summer finally showed up. July is my favorite month of all. I love all the BBQs, hot weather, activities and hanging out outside. To start of this July we had a couple of BBQs with the family. I had Tuesday off from work so my mom and I decided to take Ollie swimming for the first time. He absolutely loved it. All these little kids were really interested in him too. It was so cute. The water was really cold, but Ollie didn't seem to care.


My friend Jenny and I went to the SLC farmer's market which was fun. We didn't really buy anything, but it was still cool to go. We also went to Gateway shopping and I bought Ollie the cutest jacket for this fall/winter. I can't for him to wear it! Andy and I are going to go to the farmer's market in Ogden this Saturday. I've never been so I'm excited. We were going to go to a concert, but it was cancelled which we were bummed. It was Sublime with Rome & The Dirty Heads. Sad....I'm hoping to do more fun things so we'll see what we can find to do!






1 comments:

Jenny said...

yay for summer! I'm glad you found a water thing for Ollie, it looks like he loves it! I had fun going to the farmers markets too, maybe next time we'll find something that we just can't pass up on buying... there were some cute bows for baby girls at the ogden one i may have to look more closely at :)