My mom then volunteered to babysit so we could go out to dinner alone which was nice. We went to Tepanyaki and we didn't even have to wait to be seated. We sat down with 3 other couples and ordered. There was another couple our age at the other end of the table and the other guy looked extremely familiar but we couldn't place him. We knew we didn't go to school with him and then it dawned on me! When Andy and I went on our FIRST date it was a double date and it was my friend's boyfriend (back then)! It was crazy that we were there celebrating our first anniversary and we were having dinner with the guy we had our first date with! Small world!
I started my first day of school that following Monday. I am in a Human Anatomy class which requires you to go to cadaver lab. I saw my first deceased individual on Wednesday which was weird. I think it'll take some time getting used to.
I also start volunteering this upcoming week. I'm doing it at McKay Dee in the ICU. I think it is going to be tough but good experience at the same time.
Ollie has 2 teeth! It's so funny to watch him try and suck on them. He is getting so big! He is over 16 lbs now and still growing!
0 comments:
Post a Comment