Life is interesting

There has been so many ups and downs in our lives lately. One thing makes you think that things are going our way and the next thing crushes you.

Andy got surgery on his foot last October to take out some dead bone and put in some synthetic junk. And yes, I can say junk because that's apparently what it is. Andy hurts worse now than before the surgery so he goes to the doctor to see why. He can only go to a doctor at the clinic because that is all his insurance will cover (surgery was written off by the hospital). He was told that the synthetic junk didn't take and his foot isn't really healing like it should and they also said they think that his MRSA is still there too. Now the surgeon that did his surgery REFUSES to see him and fix it. My advice don't ever go to Dr. Bruse. He is an ASS!

Ollie has it the best out of anyone. He just got over a sinus infection and now has 2 teeth coming in. Other than that though he has been pretty happy.

I got a call to interview at McKay Dee for a volunteering position. I got tested for drugs and disease which was super exciting....I chose to work in the ICU which I hope I don't regret. I think it will be good experience so I'm pretty excited to start. I also start school on Monday which is just my Human Anatomy class. I'm also take Chemistry which I'm not too excited about, but I'll get through it.

I also ran into a long lost [best] friend of mine from elementary. Talking to her made me miss the friendship(s) I had when I was younger. She moved away in 5th grade? and it got to the point where our parents got sick of driving us to the other end of town...literally. We got along really well though and it made my day running into her. I hope we can start hanging out and have our friendship back.

I wish I could explain what has been bothering me a lot lately. It is interesting how things turned out in relationships between others and myself. I never thought I would be in this position for the second time. Without going into detail...I wish I could be close to the people I once was, but at the same time maybe they are the ones not wanting that and therefore I'm here "alone." It seems I am stuck between a rock and a hard place with no clue on how to get out.

Friday is our first year anniversary of being hitched. We don't really have any plans yet, but I did take the day off. We're taking Ollie with us so we were thinking swimming or the aquarium in Sandy. We are planning on using our free vacation to celebrate it whenever we go on that. It is crazy to think in October we will have been together for 8 years. How time flies....

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm sorry to hear that Andy's foot is still all messed up, that sucks. :(
Ollie is getting so big! Solid foods and now teeth. Next you're going to be telling me he's crawling! Man it's crazy how fast they grow and learn things! I've been told that you don't want to use the Orajel and that the Hylands teething tablets are awesome(haven't asked the pediatrician about it yet though)
Congrats on the McKay Dee position, that'll be a great way to see into the field you're working towards. Maybe this will help you decide on a specialty or on GP.
I hate rocks, I'd rather be suck in sand it can be sluggish but it's easier to move than boulders. Good luck, maybe the rock will shrink as time goes on.