
We bought a new car! It's a 2005 silver Land Rover LR3. I absolutely love it! I wanted the green one, but after driving it we could tell there was something seriously wrong with it! The dealership had this one for a tiny bit more money, but less miles so we just got it. We've been pretty happy with it so far.
Ollie has been sick for 3 weeks now. It started out as the common cold with congestion, cough and sneezing then it progressed into projectile vomiting formula. He has been to the doctor twice now and was put on antibiotics. Last night he seemed like he was doing better, he had formula all day and was keeping it down...well...until last night. Andy was taking him downstairs and as he passed through the kitchen Ollie projectile vomited 3 times all over himself, Andy and the kitchen floor. It was SO sad and gross. All you soon-to-be-moms and new moms can't wait, right? Poor little guy...
We still haven't chosen Halloween costumes or carved pumpkins this year which bums me out. I LOVE Halloween, it's my favorite holiday and we haven't really done anything for it. I'm hoping next weekend (at the latest) we can carve pumpkins because it is so fun and especially with Ollie- he'll probably think it is cool!
1 comments:
Sweet new car, I like it.
That's so sad Ollie has been sick for so long. :( I hope he gets better soon. Trin and I are in our second week of a bad cold. No vomiting though *knock on wood* I think we are getting better... but now Trev is sick.
I'm excited for halloween too I hope you guys can all come to Lindsays party it's going to be fun!
Post a Comment