This past Veterans Day I turned a quarter of a decade old. Woohoo! I didn't do anything too exciting. The day of my actual birthday I went to work and then volunteered (on the slowest night) at the hospital, came home and went to bed. Friday after I went to school, to get a flu shot and work I met my family at Tepanyaki. My cousin and her significant other have their birthdays on the 10th & 11th so we decided to celebrate together which is always fun! Ollie was the biggest hit though as always! I got a lot of calls/texts and messages on Facebook to wish me happy birthday. It was a surprising amount and it was nice to feel loved for one year. :D
I usually really hate my birthday. I avoid it like the plague. Sadly I would like to do something fun next year because it is on a Friday and it is the 11/11/11. How cool, huh?! But I don't know, we'll see.
Things I received were money, new jeans, a new shirt, an owl rug and wall decoration, car mats, car emergency kit, new pandora charms, lotion, bubble bath (yummy smellin') and a book. I don't think I missed anything else. Fun stuff.
I have 3 weeks left of school which I'm excited to say. I should be doing some serious studying right now because I have an exam tomorrow/Tuesday. So more to come later....
Stay In The Know With Google SMS
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment