I'm going to do my crafts

Looking through a catalog I saw this really good quote 'Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe and stronger than you seem and smarter than you think." So I want to make a wooden board to put it on to hang on my wall to help me remember to believe in myself which is something I'm having a major problem with. Second project would be for Ollie. When I was little I had a bear mat that had a zipper, mirror, buttons, shoelaces, etc and it was like a learning how to get ready kind of thing. I want to make Ollie something like it, but maybe a monster since that's his nickname. Third, would be my picture purse which I think would be cool if I can figure out how to make what I want. Now whether I have the time to do these things is another question. We'll see. I hope I find some! :)

Christmas is just a couple weeks away. I only have 1 person left to shop for. I've done pretty good this year by starting early. Makes me less stress than I already am.

Wow...I'm super tired....

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I have 2 like 6" red zippers i just cut off some pj pants that i've been hanging on to even though i don't really have use for them, you could use them if you want. I like that quote too even though i hate all things pooh. I won't even let Trin wear those cartoon charactors cuz that's how much i dont' like it haha. If you want you can do crafty things at my house and i'll help watch the kiddos, it could be fun :)