Christmas morning came and I got up to feed Ollie around 7:30 and then Andy decided to lay with him afterward while we waited for my parents to get up. I decided to shower while we waited and when I got out everyone else went back to sleep. So I got ready and waited. Finally my dad got up and waited up with me. Around 9:15 Andy and Ollie got up then 10:30ish my mom got up. We opened presents where Ollie got a ton.
My sister and her kids and my brother showed up for the traditional Christmas day breakfast. I haven't seen my brother in years. He is always MIA so it was good to see him. We opened presents after we ate and the kids played with their toys for a little bit. Later we went to Andy's mom's house to open presents. Ollie fell asleep as soon as Andy's sister arrived so we had to wait for him to wake up to open presents. Ollie got opening the presents better the more the day went on. He got even more toys.
1 comments:
Perfect practice for his 1st birthday party :)
Post a Comment