Blowing off

Today was the worst day at work. I had a total of 6 tables and 3 of them stiffed me because they were too cheap to eat out. My first table was a tweaker, my second table thought he was too good to tip because he works at Costco and my third table takes the cake for wanting to split a meal between 3 adults. I mean, if you can't afford to get an entree for everyone and tip your server who makes $2.75 an hour then don't eat out! Because guess what? We DO remember you!

The year is almost over and honestly I can't wait. I've personally had a rough year and I'm only hoping for a better one. Or maybe begging for a better one?! I've been thinking about all the things I would love to achieve, go and do, but I'm just not sure how much it is in the cards. I would love to go to Colorado again once summer comes. Show Ollie where his parents hung out and things we loved to do there. I love Colorado for the people, the activities, the food and the fact it isn't Utah! I left my heart there...

On another note...Ollie has finally decided to crawl and he also discovered clapping. We were watching Little Einsteins and we were clapping with the characters and now Ollie likes to applaud himself. It's actually quite funny. We also got a new car seat/booster seat and he used it for the first time today. He laughed the first 5 minutes he was so excited and...he was clapping. He is such a character! He is growing so fast. I can't believe in January I gave birth to him a year ago. It seems just like yesterday. What an amazing experience it was and the amazing baby I "made." LOL

1 comments:

Jenny said...

That sucks about work. I'll be honest I've gone out and only got desert or split an entree but i still leave like $4. I hated the Very breif time i waited tables even if a server sucks but was nice i'll leave them something decent.
I hope next year is better for you! Did you live in Colorado or just visit Andy there?
1 year old already, gahh, it's so crazy! It really is so amazing to think that we made a person, i love it hahaha. The wonders that this world holds leave me in awe. It'll be fun to have his birthday party. Let me know if you want help with any of it. :)