Oh boy...a new year! See ya later 2010...you won't be missed. Sure there were some good things and not so good things. I started off the year with the most amazing experience to date....having Ollie! I got almost 5 weeks off of work. :D Though...Ollie didn't come out without problems so we had the long journey of hospital trips every day so make sure he was okay. Lauren got married in June and it was so nice! Another friend Jenny had her baby girl Trinity in July and soon thereafter my friends, Lauren, Lindsay and Torie, announced their pregnancies. All due this year! Andy and I celebrated our 1st year anniversary of being married and our 8th year anniversary of being "together."
I've had some moments of my fights with certain relatives and idiotic professors. Then to finish the year I slid on black ice into a UTA short bus...NOT causing any damage not even a scratch. After UTA said they didn't want me to be cited since I can't control mother nature. The Ogden ass said "I have to give you a ticket. It's the law." which we all know is a bunch of crock! Therefore getting me in a fight with him too...
We did ring in the new year with the Thorsted clan. We ate, played BS, Wise or Otherwise and then the boys played a game while Jenna, Ollie and I hung out & talked. It was fun! It was nice to see them when they come into town from WI!
For the new year I didn't make any resolutions. For one I never follow through with them and second I don't remember them to do them! LOL So let's just say I have "hopes" for this year. Andy and I are going to take a trip in the summer to California (probably) and maybe later take Ollie to Colorado. We love it there and we've been taking about how we miss it. I hope to complete most of my studies at WSU for the last time. Then take the MCAT. My goal is to apply in 2012 to medical school.
Ollie turns ONE! We'll be throwing him a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse b-day party with friends and family. I'm pretty excited and I hope it turns out well!
OK big day tomorrow. I got lab, Ollie's doctor appt for his one year and soccer so off I go. :D
Stay In The Know With Google SMS
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment