...but instead I'm writing how frustrated I am with life choices. How stupid and lazy I was in my younger years. Not that I'm old by any means, but yeah, you get it. For some reason all I could think about tonight was if I had taken Math 1060 right out of high school, I would not be in the tight situation I am in with school right now. I would have less pressure and stress of having to learn my math all over again. Today in the paper was an article about WSU raising tuition AGAIN! GRRRR!!! I could understand if I was getting better education and what-not but I'm not. They are pricing me right out of school! Greedy!!!
Don't get me wrong here....It has been nice living with my parents to help take care of Ollie, but it is getting to the point of I'm going insane. I feel like a "teen mom." I would really like to find a place of my own where Ollie has the space to crawl, walk, play as much as he wanted without the worry of the animals (and whatever comes with having animals), getting into something he shouldn't, etc. I'm worried Ollie has slept in our room for too long now that it is going to be a nightmare trying to get him to sleep in a separate room of his own. I'm sick of being treated like I'm not doing enough for my child or it isn't good enough.
I'm trying to do what I can for my child. I've been applying to jobs for 3 years now, over 100 applications or resume emailed, 3 interviews and no new job. I go to school which is super expensive to get myself in a field where I CAN get a job. A job that will actually pay for us to have things: home, food, car, clothes, a bulldog? :D
In summary you can't get a job without the education and experience which you can't get without having the job. You can't get the education unless you have a job that pays well to pay for the education. WTF?! How frustrating....
Stay In The Know With Google SMS
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment