skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ollie got his first real battle wound from walking. My mom took him shopping with her while I was at work. I get a call from my mom saying "you need to meet us at the ER, Ollie hit his head and needs stitches!" so I rush out of there leaving 2 tables. I rushed to the ER beating them there. Apparently while shopping my mom let Ollie walk and she turned to ask the sales lady about shoes for him to walk in and when she turned he was in the process of falling and hit his head on a table in Dillards. Everyone was freaking out and then told my mom she had to stay there to fill out an accident report before she could take my son to the ER! Unbelievable! I know where they are coming from but when a toddler is bleeding from his head you should probably let them get to a hospital! Anyways...he ended up with 3 stitches. I had pictures lined up for tonight but obviously had to cancel since Ollie had stitches....not the cutest pictures...
0 comments:
Post a Comment