I've been thinking a lot about my birthday which is still 6 months away. It's the big 11/11/11 birthday which also falls on a Friday. Couldn't get any better than that right? I will be 26. Crazy. I feel like I really haven't lived that long. Anyways...I've been try to think of something to do. I want to do something really fun, because I never get to do anything super exciting for my birthday. Usually it is for others' birthdays and whatnot. It's hard though. I don't know where I will be and honestly almost everyone has kids now which means it's harder to get together or plan something. I don't know what to do....
I get to go have my first MRI on my knee on Thursday. I'm not supposed to do any major running or playing soccer, but we'll see how that goes... :) I think I might have torn something because of how it hurts, but I hope I'm wrong.
Ollie is getting so big. He is 15 months old. He is starting to walk and say a lot of words. He is such a crack up. He thinks things are funny even when they aren't which in turn makes it funny. I'm hoping to get his pictures done soon. :D
Stay In The Know With Google SMS
10 years ago
2 comments:
We can get babysitters and do something fun. Spend some time in Wendover, got to the hot springs, or theres always stuff in SLC to do.
I forgot to ask you at the game Wednesday, when do you get the results back from the MRI?
We need to get the kiddos together for another play date soon. Ollie is such a cutie. Apparently Trin was watching pretty close when he was playing with that frog that makes the dragonfly spin cuz she's been going crazy with it ever since lol.
Oh and i noticed casie said she couldn't leave a comment on here. Idk why it's retarded but after you type the comment if you just keep hitting the tab button like a dozen times eventually you can click on the 'post comment' button :)
Post a Comment