This year has been quite an interesting one. Even though it hasn't been the best year there are things I can still say I'm am overwhelmingly thankful for and since it is Thanksgiving....
I am thankful for...
1. My friends who are there for me no matter how far away they live or how busy their life might be. They have more shown me more support than most of my family and listen to me when I need to rant and rave! I love you gals!
2. My mind finally kicking me and giving me the courage to end a relationship that wasn't good for me to be in. I didn't realize what I was doing to myself until I was no longer in that situation.
3. My close family members who have helped me tremendously with giving me a place for me and my son to lay our heads at night, put food in our bellies and the freedom to go to school.
4. Running which has been the cheapest therapy for me this year. Even though my knee was injured early this year running has been helping with not only my knee pain but my stress as well. I also got to do a couple of 5ks and a 10k which were all so fun!
5. Most important of all this year is my son Oliver who is the reason I am stronger and better person every day for. Without him I would be lost in this world. He saved my life and every day I am thankful for that.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Stay In The Know With Google SMS
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment