I ended up running the race in 23 minutes and 10 seconds finishing 15th in my age group and 101st overall (guys and gals/living and undead). I felt pretty good about it. Can't wait until next year!
Lindsay and Tyler had a Halloween party at their house again this year. Ollie was a cow and I was a cowgirl (pictures below). The food was delicious and Ollie had too much fun. Ha Ha!
I love Halloween. It is seriously my favorite holiday. No joke. We had the opinion of dressing up at work so I did. Duh! I wore the shirt I got from the race (previously mentioned) and went as a zombie runner.
"If you can't beat 'em, EAT 'EM!"
I did my own make-up.
Later that night Jenny, Trevor and Trinity came over and went Trick-or-Treating with Ollie and I around the neighborhood. It was so fun! They were the Flintstones. Awesome idea. Trinity would say "trick-or-treat" and Ollie said "thank you bye" so together they made an awesome team.

Later that night Jenny, Trevor and Trinity came over and went Trick-or-Treating with Ollie and I around the neighborhood. It was so fun! They were the Flintstones. Awesome idea. Trinity would say "trick-or-treat" and Ollie said "thank you bye" so together they made an awesome team.
Our costumes
0 comments:
Post a Comment