The Dirty Dash

It was the most AWESOME thing ever! Seriously this is one of the funnest races! Our team was called the "Mud Bloods" and we dressed up in white shirts/tanks and bandannas (mostly red). It was a 6.2 mile race with something like 40 obstacles and all in the mud. The first obstacle was the mud pit and I'm guessing this was to just ensure you were caked in mud by the end. You jumped/climbed bales of hay, slid into mud holes, climbed through mud tunnels, climbed wooden walls or went under them, climbed a rope wall, rope swings, walked through a swamp and best of all the slop-n-slide! My sister however got super hurt on the slide and we ended up walking to the finish line as a team of course! I think she cracked some ribs or something like that. Yikes! Anyway here are some pictures...This is the finish line- you had to go through a gigantic mud pit to get there.
My shoes (original color is blue), legs, shorts...
Shelby and I after the race. :D

I can't wait for next year to do it again!

1 comments:

Lindsay and Tyler said...

looks like so much fun i hope i can do it next year!!