Today was my day off from work and I didn't have an overwhelming amount of homework so I decided to apply for jobs galore! Yes, they are all medical related and some of them are even jobs I've had interviews for in the past couples months so whoever they chose must have not worked out or switched jobs. I'm hoping for a second chance. My aunt also works for Mountain Medical and forwarded my resume to a doctor's office looking for a office assistant which would be great. Don't know too much about it but it would be great to get a job in something I actually want to do.
I hate going into interviews and everything they ask me I have to relate back to something at the restaurant instead of medical. Since they haven't worked in the food industry (at least most of them) they don't understand and they don't think I'm qualified. We'll see.
Okay, time for cleaning!
Stay In The Know With Google SMS
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment