What's up

Well I have officially started my new volunteer job at McKay Dee. I give couples tours of the delivery, labor and postpartum floor and answer their questions. It is WAY better than the ICU even though some of the couples are interesting... It gives me so many memories of having Oliver and my time there. I just can't believe it has been 20 months ago! WOW!

I am running the Dirty Dash a week from tomorrow with my sister and her ex-in-laws (and friends). I'm REALLY excited and can't wait. It is going to be awesome! I also recently signed up to run a 5k "Night of the Running Dead" as a Huntsman Hometown Hero. I'm raising money for cancer research which is such a good cause. Not many people are helping out though so hopefully they will before my race!

I had another job interview for McKay Dee and I'm assuming I didn't get it because I haven't heard back. I'm okay with it though because if I had gotten the job I would have to work Christmas morning and that would be so sad with Ollie this year.

Wednesday we went to the Utah State Fair because Oliver has been on the cow and horse kick. We figured that would be the best thing for him to see them up close. He was hilarious! He got so excited! I bought him a mini horse pillow pet and my parents bought him a mickey mouse maraca and a horse to play with. Then we each got a shirt. We ate some carni-food. It was fun. Maybe we'll go again next year!

0 comments: