

Wow! What a fun and busy weekend! It was Oliver's weekend with Andy so I dropped him off on Friday evening and meet Ashley for dinner at Wing Nutz (YUMMY!). It was so great to see her. We don't get together often since she lives in Orem. Then I had to race down to Bountiful to pick up my racing packet. I woke up at 5:30am so I could get down to Bountiful for my 10K that started at 7:30am. It was Race for Grief (Infant and pregnancy loss) and I ran in loving memory of Miracle Dan Jones (Lindsay and Tyler's angel). Lindsay had asked me forever ago and I couldn't pass up the opportunity. Everyone at the race had shirts made or a name written on their shirt. I wore a Miracle Dan button, bracelet and wrote on my shirt. I ran it in 58 minutes and got 10th place out of 20. I was pretty impressed with my time being my first REAL 10K. My knee hated me afterwards but I'm going to have to learn to just deal with the after pain. I also received two blisters on the bottom of my toes from my shoe getting soaked from a puddle I didn't see. Bad luck. Ha!
 |
| Our friends - Jenna and Jorge |
Fortunately I got to go home, shower, eat and take a nap before I headed up to Park City with Zack. Derek, who we both went to school with, got married. It was at the Red Pine Lodge which we had to ride a gondola up to. It was super fun! They had a photo booth, dancing and dinner. Wedding was on the bridge over a small river. It was amazing. I'm glad I got to go as Zack's date. ;)
OK funny story....keep going....
 |
| Zack and I |
 |
| Derek (the groom) and I | |
|
OK so Zack left to go to the restroom and Derek asked me to dance. As soon as the dance was over. Zack came back. A little bit later Zack goes to the restroom again and I'm talking to Jorge (red shirt) and before I know it Derek stole my camera out of my purse and is trying to take a picture of us. Then hands it to Jorge to take a picture (3 pictures up) then tells Jorge to take one more and gives me a surprise kiss on the cheek! I was a lucky girl....two kisses by two wonderful guys in one night. ;) It was funny though. Good times....
0 comments:
Post a Comment