![]() |
| Thanks Linz for the picture! :) |
August 4th was Roy Days. It is always a busy day for me. I went and ran in the 5K again this year. I took 3rd place in my age group and 11th place overall. I was stoked! I won a soccer pack filled with socks, shinguard sleeves, shirt, shorts, hat and tape. I also won $300 Larry H. Miller package that included Jazz tickets, 10 free movie passes and 2 meal deals. It was sweet!!! I then ran home to get my 1929 Ford Roadster for the car show. I didn't win anything but I got a free t-shirt and goodies.
That night was the Jones' 3rd annual Luau. The food was AMAZING! I ate way too much. Oliver had fun playing with the mist/hose and the other kids. Zack came home early enough from Vegas and was able to come over. He stayed and walked over to the fireworks with us. Oliver finally decided he likes fireworks. It was so fun!
It was seriously such an AMAZING day!

0 comments:
Post a Comment