The 8 Week Adventure

Ollie is 8 weeks today and he is getting sooooo big. We finally found a formula he actually tolerates and he is in good health. He smiles and has the cutest toothless grin. He hasn't figured out how to laugh, but he is trying along with talking. He isn't sleeping through the night yet which isn't great for us, but he usually eats ever 3-4 hours and back to sleep he goes.

Having him around is a huge change, but a great one. He makes everyone so happy which some people in my life (including me) really need. He went to daycare for the first time today. I was a little worried that he might send the babysitter over the edge if he started screaming because he was unsure of his surroundings but he was really good. He'll start going 4 days a week so I can go back to work and Andy can concentrate on school and hopefully start his new job.

Andy finally got hired to a machining job but the company is taking their sweet time giving him any kind of schedule. It sucks because he'd really like to start and we could use the extra income. He is still going to school which I guess he can just get further on while he isn't working....

I am returning to work for 4 days a week with a few extra shifts every once in a while. I've been really considering going back to school. I'm just really unsure of what for. Do I go for a Master's? Or Ph.D? Or just go to one of these tech schools and go for medical coding or assisting? Or both? I hate the fact I spent 5 years getting a Bachelor's degree and have no job. I've been spending the majority of my time at home applying to jobs with IHC. I almost had one too, but didn't.

I've decided to learn Spanish. It will make me more valuable in the job market and help me get a job since most jobs ask that you are bi-lingual. I ordered Rosetta Stone because it was 60% off which was a steal! Whoo hoo!

I'd like to start back playing soccer, but haven't found the time nor have the money to start the team back up. Plus I need a lot more players. Hoping by next month I can have some sort of schedule where soccer can be in it. I miss it TOO much.

0 comments: