Goodbye July...you'll be missed....

July is over which makes me pretty sad. I love July because there is tons to do and it's such nice weather. For July 24th weekend Andy and I had Friday, Saturday and Sunday off so we decided to take Ollie to the zoo. My parents wanted to go too so we all got to go melt in the heat. It was pretty fun since I haven't been there since elementary school so it seemed new to me. Sadly though, they did have some construction going on so some parts were closed and it was so hot that the animals were hiding in cold spots and/or sleeping. We did see some fun animals though.


On July 24th we took Ollie to the Ogden Pioneer Day Parade in Downtown O-town. It was supposed to be 3 hours long so we ended up staying for a little over an hour which was enough. Sadly we didn't get to see a lot of the cool floats, but Ollie was hungry so when you gotta feed your little one you better go! He enjoyed the horses at least. :D




We finished out the month celebrating my dad's birthday. We went to Maddox which was SO GOOD! It was Andy, Ollie, me, my parents, my uncle Dennis and his g/f Donna, my aunt edith and her date Brent. Our waitress wasn't the best though. We got our salads before our drinks, our rolls after we got done eating our entrees (we asked for before our dinner) and she stuck a plate in front of me while Ollie was sitting on my lap. Which leads me to tell you he reached for the food, got it on him and starting crying. He hates the fact something was on him. It was funny and sad at the same time. Then after that he was just grumpy and needed to sleep.
Birthday boy & I
My uncle yelling @ me .
for taking his picture









Singing Happy B-day!
Mom, dad & Ollie

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I've been to the zoo a couple times in the past 5 years or so and it seems like there is always some construction going on; it's so lame! I love the pictures of Ollie, what a happy chubby baby hehe so cute.